Laptops with trackstick or similar pointing device

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
March 1, 2005 11:46:40 PM

I'm looking to buy a laptop with a trackpoint or track stick. I've
tried using the touchpad and I just don't care for it. Does anyone
know if any companies beside IBM make laptops using the trackpoint
and if so which companies and models have the trackpoint. I would
really appreciate any help you can give me. You can also email me at
sirreddy@aol.com. Thanks very much for the help.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
March 2, 2005 12:58:27 PM

sirreddy@aol-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (AviReddy) wrote:
>I'm looking to buy a laptop with a trackpoint or track stick.

In addition to IBM, many of the Dell small-business laptops come with
a trackpoint. My Latitude D600 has one, though I never use it...
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
March 2, 2005 9:43:31 PM

<William P.N. Smith> wrote in message
> sirreddy@aol-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (AviReddy) wrote:
>>I'm looking to buy a laptop with a trackpoint or track stick.
>
> In addition to IBM, many of the Dell small-business laptops come with
> a trackpoint. My Latitude D600 has one, though I never use it...

Ditto Fujitsu and Toshiba.

dk
!