Sign in with
Your question

Best looking graphics cards?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 14, 2010 12:03:09 AM

hi

id like to know about graphic cards you think are goodlooking,regardless of performance. ill give examples: hd 5750 vapor x, asus gtx 285 matrix, 2900xt. pls mention some u might think rival the ones mentioned.

More about : graphics cards

Related resources
November 14, 2010 12:52:56 AM

I like the eah5850... the looks are 1/2 of the reason i bought it...
a b U Graphics card
November 15, 2010 7:47:30 AM

Saw a VERY cool new p67 m/b- The Sabertooth is already very nice, this is a new take
Quote:
In keeping with the military theme, Asus drapes the Sabertooth P67 with a layer of bulletproof Kevlar dubbed the Tactical Jacket. Ok, so it's not Kevlar. Or bulletproof. But it's purportedly not just for show, either. The Tactical Jacket is a plastic piece designed to direct airflow over various onboard components. Beneath its flat exterior lies a network of channels that pipes airflow generated by a CPU cooler to auxiliary peripheral chips that would otherwise have to rely on ambient convection.

To complement this shroud, the Sabertooth is loaded with more than half a dozen additional temperature sensors, all of which can be monitored from Windows. Those sensors will surely come in handy to confirm whether the Tactical Jacket actually works or if it's just for show. I'll be able to tell you soon enough, I hope. Rest assured that I already know the answer, and that I'm quite eager to get one of these boards in-house to test myself.

November 15, 2010 8:06:21 AM

notty22 said:
Saw a VERY cool new p67 m/b- The Sabertooth is already very nice, this is a new takehttp://www.kitguru.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/P1050014-WM.jpg
Quote:
In keeping with the military theme, Asus drapes the Sabertooth P67 with a layer of bulletproof Kevlar dubbed the Tactical Jacket. Ok, so it's not Kevlar. Or bulletproof. But it's purportedly not just for show, either. The Tactical Jacket is a plastic piece designed to direct airflow over various onboard components. Beneath its flat exterior lies a network of channels that pipes airflow generated by a CPU cooler to auxiliary peripheral chips that would otherwise have to rely on ambient convection.

To complement this shroud, the Sabertooth is loaded with more than half a dozen additional temperature sensors, all of which can be monitored from Windows. Those sensors will surely come in handy to confirm whether the Tactical Jacket actually works or if it's just for show. I'll be able to tell you soon enough, I hope. Rest assured that I already know the answer, and that I'm quite eager to get one of these boards in-house to test myself.

http://techreport.com/r.x/asus-sb-mobos/sabertooth.jpg

wow, first mobo i seen that dont show thge circuitry, only the ports right? its wicked man
November 17, 2010 1:37:57 AM

Personally, i like the circuitry, makes it look all complicated to the non enthusiast lmao.
!