Multiple web Minefields around one enemy ship

Hi,

We're playing under Phost 4

If I lay 4 small web minefields and an enemy ship is in all 4 of them. When
he has mine-sweeping set as mission, will he sweep away one minefiled or
all of them if he has enough sweeping power?

Norbert
4 answers Last reply
More about multiple minefields enemy ship
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    Hi Norbert,

    "Norbert Koenekoop" <No-reply@no-reply.com> wrote in
    > We're playing under Phost 4
    > If I lay 4 small web minefields and an enemy ship is in all 4 of them.
    > When he has mine-sweeping set as mission, will he sweep away one
    > minefiled or all of them if he has enough sweeping power?

    All minefields you are within are swept with the same power. This means
    when you are able to sweep 4000 units then you will sweep 4000 units from
    every minefield within sweeping-range.

    For example, when you are within 10 overlapping minefields with your ship
    you would theoretically sweep 40000 units - 4000 from every minefield.

    cu Thomas
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    Wait a min, I thought when you have overlappting mine fields, you only
    sweep one mine field at a time. Reguardless of how much power or how
    big it is. But only 1 field. (except for glory devices, and other
    special devices)
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    ops, my bad, thought i was in vga4 topic . . .
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    Hi

    I checked the minesweeping part again, and indeed it's true. All minefiels
    underneath are swept with the same number.
    Thanks though, learned a few more things again. Though made my problem the
    worse.

    Norbert

    <codynelson@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > ops, my bad, thought i was in vga4 topic . . .

Games VGA Video Games