Multiple web Minefields around one enemy ship

Tags:
  • Games
  • VGA
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
May 10, 2005 10:09:26 PM

Hi,

We're playing under Phost 4

If I lay 4 small web minefields and an enemy ship is in all 4 of them. When
he has mine-sweeping set as mission, will he sweep away one minefiled or
all of them if he has enough sweeping power?

Norbert

More about : multiple web minefields enemy ship

Anonymous
May 11, 2005 3:12:45 AM

Hi Norbert,

"Norbert Koenekoop" <No-reply@no-reply.com> wrote in
> We're playing under Phost 4
> If I lay 4 small web minefields and an enemy ship is in all 4 of them.
> When he has mine-sweeping set as mission, will he sweep away one
> minefiled or all of them if he has enough sweeping power?

All minefields you are within are swept with the same power. This means
when you are able to sweep 4000 units then you will sweep 4000 units from
every minefield within sweeping-range.

For example, when you are within 10 overlapping minefields with your ship
you would theoretically sweep 40000 units - 4000 from every minefield.

cu Thomas
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 2:01:20 PM

Wait a min, I thought when you have overlappting mine fields, you only
sweep one mine field at a time. Reguardless of how much power or how
big it is. But only 1 field. (except for glory devices, and other
special devices)
May 18, 2005 2:17:01 PM

ops, my bad, thought i was in vga4 topic . . .
Anonymous
May 22, 2005 4:03:38 PM

Hi

I checked the minesweeping part again, and indeed it's true. All minefiels
underneath are swept with the same number.
Thanks though, learned a few more things again. Though made my problem the
worse.

Norbert

!