Starbases recycle ships question

If I recyle a ship with cargo (minerals) will the cargo be lost or is it
sent to the planet?

thanks

Gary
7 answers Last reply
More about starbases recycle ships question
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    Op 2005-05-12, Gary Gregory schreef <paxgar@worldnet.att.net>:
    > If I recyle a ship with cargo (minerals) will the cargo be lost or is it
    > sent to the planet?

    It is sent to the planet.

    You can probably find that answer somewhere in Donovan's help files at
    http://www.xs4all.nl/~donovan.

    HTH,

    "The question of whether computers can think is like the question of
    whether submarines can swim." - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    Thanks.
    Did check Dovans, nothing said about cargo that I could find.

    Gary

    "Maurits van Rees" <news.maurits@xs4all.nl> wrote in message
    > Op 2005-05-12, Gary Gregory schreef <paxgar@worldnet.att.net>:
    >> If I recyle a ship with cargo (minerals) will the cargo be lost or is it
    >> sent to the planet?
    >
    > It is sent to the planet.
    >
    > You can probably find that answer somewhere in Donovan's help files at
    > http://www.xs4all.nl/~donovan.
    >
    > HTH,
    >
    > --
    > Maurits van Rees | http://maurits.vanrees.org/ [Dutch/Nederlands]
    > "The question of whether computers can think is like the question of
    > whether submarines can swim." - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    Thanks.
    Did check Dovans, nothing said about cargo when a ship is
    recycled by starbase that I could find.

    Gary

    "Maurits van Rees" <news.maurits@xs4all.nl> wrote in message
    > Op 2005-05-12, Gary Gregory schreef <paxgar@worldnet.att.net>:
    >> If I recyle a ship with cargo (minerals) will the cargo be lost or is it
    >> sent to the planet?
    >
    > It is sent to the planet.
    >
    > You can probably find that answer somewhere in Donovan's help files at
    > http://www.xs4all.nl/~donovan.
    >
    > HTH,
    >
    > --
    > Maurits van Rees | http://maurits.vanrees.org/ [Dutch/Nederlands]
    > "The question of whether computers can think is like the question of
    > whether submarines can swim." - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    On Thu, 12 May 2005 19:20:16 GMT, "Gary Gregory"
    <paxgar@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

    >If I recyle a ship with cargo (minerals) will the cargo be lost or is it
    >sent to the planet?

    Ehm why not just unload the cargo first? You can only recycle your own
    ships anyway, so the planet has to be yours.
    --
    Donovan
    http://www.xs4all.nl/~donovan

    Gary Gregory wrote:
    > If I recyle a ship with cargo (minerals) will the cargo be lost or is it
    > sent to the planet?

    PHost answer: you keep the stuff in any case, no matter whether you
    recycle using the base's recycle mission or the Colonize mission.

    Stefan
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    Joined game as replacement player and found Merlins with tech 10 engines
    and beams. Recycle Merlins as I need the engines/beams,but would like
    to "alchem" some supplies the same turn that I recycle. After I rebuild
    Merlins I come out ahead 15,000 mol and 6500 mcs.

    Gary

    "Donovan" <spamfordonovan@xs4all.nl> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 12 May 2005 19:20:16 GMT, "Gary Gregory"
    > <paxgar@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
    >
    >>If I recyle a ship with cargo (minerals) will the cargo be lost or is it
    >>sent to the planet?
    >
    > Ehm why not just unload the cargo first? You can only recycle your own
    > ships anyway, so the planet has to be yours.
    > --
    > Donovan
    > http://www.xs4all.nl/~donovan
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    Thanks but should have said Tim Host 3.22.047

    "Stefan Reuther" <stefan.news@arcor.de> wrote in message
    > Gary Gregory wrote:
    >> If I recyle a ship with cargo (minerals) will the cargo be lost or is it
    >> sent to the planet?
    >
    > PHost answer: you keep the stuff in any case, no matter whether you
    > recycle using the base's recycle mission or the Colonize mission.
    >

    > Stefan

Games VGA Video Games