Trying to decide on a case

EvilTickler

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2011
I'm having a hard time deciding on a case, I don't have much experience with building PCs so I don't have first hand knowledge with many cases. Price isn't a concern, ideally under $200, I'd much rather pay extra for quality instead of saving money and buying a poor product.

I'm looking for a relatively large case(big enough to accommodate almost everything I can throw at it), good airflow, as quiet as possible, and I'd really like it to have good cable management options(Like how the NZXT Phantom has those rubber to route wires through), a fan controller of some sort would be nice as well. I'd like it to be sturdy, opposed to those made from cheap plastic that feel they could break or something could snap off at any moment. I'm not fond of side windows or tons of LED lights, but I wouldn't rule out a good case just because of that(I could always replace the LED fans anyway). I know that's a pretty heavy criteria, but I hope I can get some help anyway.

A few I've got my eye on are:

Cooler Master CM 690 II

Corsair Graphite 600T

NZXT Phantom Black

Cooler Master HAF 932

I hear good things about all of those cases, but I also hear negatives about them too. Does anyone here have opinions on any of those cases? Or suggestions for others?

Thanks.

haxs101

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009

Lol, weird, I was debating between the Antec 1200 or the silverstone RV02. The 1200 sounds like a jet though. Personally, I like clean looking, simple cases.