My Graphics card

Hello,
im pretty new to this, I've been told the my stock graphics card a NVIDIA GeForce G315 is too weak for gaming, but i use a HDMI cable for it. Do i Still To Invest in A better Graphics card??
14 answers Last reply
More about graphics card
  1. if u r planning to play new and demanding games like bad company, black ops, gta v crysis....thts simply not enough..especially if u r runnig on high res and high settings....

    but, if ur CPU is too weak, and u brought a monster card...it will still bottleneck ur performance on gaming...
  2. JG13 said:
    Hello,
    im pretty new to this, I've been told the my stock graphics card a NVIDIA GeForce G315 is too weak for gaming, but i use a HDMI cable for it. Do i Still To Invest in A better Graphics card??


    Give more specs plz-
    yeah as suggested to you, your gpu is not good enough to handle th latest games-
    Your specs will let us know about upgrades you can consider-
  3. Thanks for replyin' back my specs are:
    Intel® Core i3-530 2.93GHz
    4GB DDR2 Memory
    640GB 7200rpm HDD
    NVIDIA GeForce G315 Graphics
    Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
    DVD SuperMulti SATA Drive
    USB Keyboard and Mouse
    BONUS Speakers
    Specifications
    Processor: Intel® Core i3-530 2.93GHz, 4M Cache, 1333FSB
    Memory: 4GB DDR2 (2 x 2GB)
    Hard Drive: 640GB 7200rpm
    Optical: DVD SuperMulti SATA
    Card Reader/FDD: Multi-Card Reader
    Firewire: Rear Firewire
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce G315 (512MB)
    TV Tuner: Single MCE Digital TV Tuner + remote
    Keyboard and Mouse: USB Keyboard and Mouse
    Speakers/Audio: BONUS Speakers included
    Software: Microsoft Works 8.5 + Office Trial
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
  4. What PSU? The radeon 5770 and 5830 are good from ati. If you like Nvida the gts 250 and gtx 260 are good.
  5. Cheerss, by any chance would you have an idea on the price range on'em, i just really wanna make sure it would be able to run Diablo 3 when it comes outt, cheerss
  6. i have a 5830 and love it. its about 180 ish.
  7. JG13 said:
    Cheerss, by any chance would you have an idea on the price range on'em, i just really wanna make sure it would be able to run Diablo 3 when it comes outt, cheerss

    You can check Newegg, for prices and info-
  8. Also something a little stronger than the gtx 260 is the gtx 460. The gtx 460 is like $10 more though, but it has DX11 and a little more power.
  9. HostileDonut said:
    Also something a little stronger than the gtx 260 is the gtx 460. The gtx 460 is like $10 more though, but it has DX11 and a little more power.


    Little ? No, it got quite a remarkable difference between a gtx 260, 460
  10. 55Range said:
    Little ? No, it got quite a remarkable difference between a gtx 260, 460

    Only 5-10% difference
  11. Looks like a Multimedia PC,i doubt the PSU will be good,might have to think about upgrading it.
    I would reccomend going with a 5770 it will play Diablo 3 just fine,I play Starcraft 2 and it's not very demendaing my 5570 can run it on high settings.
  12. HostileDonut said:
    Only 5-10% difference


    http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/170?vs=180
    Quite noticeable difference. Get your info right
  13. Wow, that is a bigger difference than I heard. Thanks for clearin' that up. :D
  14. ...
    Np-
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Geforce Nvidia Graphics