Borg with Loki? vs privateer

I am replacement privateer player with a borg fleet with a loki headed my
way . Is there anyway around the loki?
or do I mine the area and hope for the best. I am willing to sacrifice ships
..

Richard
5 answers Last reply
More about borg loki privateer
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    Rick Taylor schrieb:
    > I am replacement privateer player with a borg fleet with a loki headed my
    > way . Is there anyway around the loki?
    > or do I mine the area and hope for the best. I am willing to sacrifice ships

    Kill the Loki off with a MCBR (cloaked intercept). If the borg does not mine
    his advance he'll be sorry ;)

    Krischan
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    * Rick Taylor <frost> wrote:

    > I am replacement privateer player with a borg fleet with a loki
    > headed my way . Is there anyway around the loki?

    Cloak intercept it. You don't need to destroy the Loki because a
    damaged one is unable to emit a Tachyon field.

    Regards, Heiko
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    I should claryify. I have 7-8 meteors left. only 2 have M4 torps the others
    have none. None actually have any torpedoes on them. I am working on loading
    them with torpedoes. I have also tried to make ally with 2 fighter races
    below me.

    "Rick Taylor" <frost"breathing"dragon@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >I am replacement privateer player with a borg fleet with a loki headed my
    >way . Is there anyway around the loki?
    > or do I mine the area and hope for the best. I am willing to sacrifice
    > ships .
    >
    > Richard

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    > > I am replacement privateer player with a borg fleet with a loki
    > > headed my way . Is there anyway around the loki?
    >
    > Cloak intercept it. You don't need to destroy the Loki because a
    > damaged one is unable to emit a Tachyon field.

    But be careful, if the Borg is not a newbie, your chance to kill a Loki is
    very small. As long as he does not go into a orbit, the Loki need no fuel...
    also, possible he does not go in the orbit at all, but in the warp well

    Instead to kill a Loki, you can meet a empty Loki and a Biocide with ~ 13-15
    Fighters... such a Biocide is able to capture any sort of MBR ;-)

    Harry
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    * Harry Bur <Harry@gmx.de> wrote:

    > But be careful, if the Borg is not a newbie,

    The chance that a player who tries to protect his /fleet/ with a
    *single* Loki is a newbie, is very high. ;-)

    Regards, Heiko

Games VGA Video Games