it should be. but more importantly what are your gaming resolution? this card should be fine for resolution around 1024x768 to 1280x1024. but any higher than that you might have to lower the graphic detail for smoother gameplay. but still it depend on the game as well

eldridgeluke

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2010
oh.. hmm

i have slightly tight budget, so im looking for a card that will give the best out of the price that i will pay..

hmm.. can i play like Crysis on heavy graphics? and im hoping for a card that will last

that is why i'm asking what your gaming resolutions are. if you play at 1024x768 you should be able crysis at high setting while maintaining 25-30fps. but it can drop more depending on the situation.

eldridgeluke

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2010
oh sorry dude.. but right now i dont have a desktop.. and i'm a bit of a noobie..

so.. what res do you suggest for me? if play on 1024x768 , is it good enough?

or if i go higher? the gamepaly will be better? and can the card handle it?

Hi there-

before I or anyone else can answer you question, there is a couple things you need to do, and should always do when asking for upgrade advice:

what is your monitors maximum resolution and the rest of your pc specs??, no one can truly recommend a video card for you withoutng this info. If you dont know what your monitors resolution is then open the start menu in windows, type dxdiag and hit enter...... a window will come up and under the display tab it will tell you the native resolution. This will also tell you the rest of the specs which you should always list when asking for upgrade advice, if you can provide this basic info then myself and several others will be much more likely to reply and give you advice. So please list your monitor and system specs and i can make you a well informed upgrade solution that you will not regret.