Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Wats a good gaming keyboard?

Last response: in Components
April 9, 2011 7:28:39 AM

hey guys and girls
now that i have finally built my pc i was wondering wat keyboard should i get
i was thinking of Lycosa or even G510 but i was not sure??
btw this is for gaming only i already have a MX5500 for work and otherstuff
thx in advance
April 9, 2011 7:31:56 AM

I have been using the Razer Lycosa Mirror since 3 months now and I must say I have been quite impressed by the keyboard. It is truly a great keyboard for gaming especially FPSs with it's slim keycap structure and the respect you get with owning a Razer keyboard is truly unbeatable. Go for it in my opinion. Worth spending $80 on it.

Best solution

April 9, 2011 10:37:25 AM

A good gaming keyboard may be something which looks cool, has good build quality with well placed button layout and loads of extra (sometimes useless) stuff.. The Logitech G510 fits this profile excellently.. Also, Logitech's exhibit better build quality compared to competition.. Btw, IMO having a good mouse helps more with gaming compared to a keyboard.. So if you haven't got one yet, i'll recommending spending on a good mouse first..
Related resources
a b 4 Gaming
April 9, 2011 2:20:11 PM

$10 walmart keyboards/mice for me. I drink (yes, alcoholic) beverages while gaming, and sometimes things "slip" out of my hand and onto my keyboard. I'm actually using a Logitech junk keyboard that has so far managed to survive three beer baths...

If this isn't a problem for you then by all means get something fancy. But if you have a similar problem then you might want to think about it first.
April 9, 2011 3:48:49 PM

Emperus said:
A good gaming keyboard may be something which looks cool, has good build quality with well placed button layout and loads of extra (sometimes useless) stuff.. The Logitech G510 fits this profile excellently.. Also, Logitech's exhibit better build quality compared to competition.. Btw, IMO having a good mouse helps more with gaming compared to a keyboard.. So if you haven't got one yet, i'll recommending spending on a good mouse first..

^+1 !!!
Getting a good mouse first for whatever reason weather it be gaming or not is more important.
April 12, 2011 3:50:19 AM

thx guys
i am getting G510 in a weeks time i just placed the order (Australia has one major Computer gaming store thats it, yes i am serious) probs take a week but i should have i'll keep u guys posted thx.
April 12, 2011 3:50:54 AM

Best answer selected by uniman6699.
!