Best laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi all !! Could anyone tell me which is the best laptop in market these
days.

Depends on what you want. I'd wished now I had one with input and output
video and audio RCA plugs (needed to buy a USB box but it lags really bad
for editing movies), and one with better speakers, soundcard (doubtful if
any have something like the Audigy Z2 Notebook card built-in, and a multiple
CD/DVD burner for DVD + and - R disks and maybe dual-layer at that.
Brighter screen too. Some HP's have the laser that will burn a CD label on
the CD's that allow for it.

Dunno if such an animal exists although Toshiba has some multi-media laptop
computers with Windows XP Media edition loaded, fwiw. Somewhere around
$2500-2600 as I recall but now I'm up there with mine as to all the plug-ins
I got for it to make it one.

B~

<amitdtyagi@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all !! Could anyone tell me which is the best laptop in market these
> days.

Blimey talk about casting a stone, seriously though, the best laptop will be
the one that fits your criteria for its use and the cost which unless you
let us know we can't really give you an informed reply. Those from Sony are
good but pricey, dell are the same, I have an Acer......
ChrisC
<amitdtyagi@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all !! Could anyone tell me which is the best laptop in market these
> days.

<amitdtyagi@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Hi all !! Could anyone tell me which is
> the best laptop in market these days.

Best for what use or application?

dk

pctech wrote:

> Can anyone help me?

Have you considered a psychiatrist?

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

It should be good for application and for other uses also like playing
music and games.

hey thanks for replyig....i am looking for a laptop which is quite
handy in use and at the same time it should have all the features like
wi-fi,bluetooth,good graphics,light weight,good graphics etc....

amitdtyagi@gmail.com wrote:

> It should be good for application and for other uses also like playing
> music and games.

If you're serious, and it's becoming more and more doubtful,
you'll have to provide a bit more information as to your needs.

Your question, as it stands, is no better than "What's the best
car?"

Notan

amitdtyagi@gmail.com wrote:

> hey thanks for replyig....i am looking for a laptop which is quite
> handy in use and at the same time it should have all the features like
> wi-fi,bluetooth,good graphics,light weight,good graphics etc....

Is money an object?

Notan

> Should be within $ 2000....

Do you also want a Rolls-Royce for the change?

dk

"Dan Koren" <dankoren@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> <amitdtyagi@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Should be within $ 2000....
> >

> Do you also want a Rolls-Royce for the change?

I've made fun of this type question in the past, myself; but it appears that
this poster has a limited command of English which might account for the
simplistic question and short replies.

That said, a good deal more information must be supplied to answer the
question you pose, OP.

jak