I sent My EAH4870 DK/HTDI/1GD5 to ASUS For RMA cuz it have some problem but they told me that they were unable to repair it and are now offering an exchange/replacement to the next available model (EAH4870/2DI/1GD5) since they don't have my model for now.
so here is my question should i wait for my model or accept the model they are offering? tell me the difference between them eg heat,performance,..
i don't overclock it, without overclocking the GPU have a pretty good performance, i use it for Autodesk MaYa And Games.
i'll wait for 10 days and if they don't have my model by then i'll take this one.