New build heatsink fan problems need help deciding on what to order...

ajeden420

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2011
ok guys i need your help im gonna be building my new rig within the next 2 weeks i have everything im gonna use now im having trouble eciding on a heatsink/fan im just gonna be using my old case now this is it int his link http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119203&cm_re=coolermaster_elite_310-_-11-119-203-_-Product

ok now i want to know if this can fit in my case without any case mods i still want to close my side panel this is the one im almost sold on if i can get a straight forward answer this will be my first build so heres what i want http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835106123

now im putting a 1090t in this case so hopefully this heatsink will fit my case and still be able to shut my case normally if this will not could someone please help me find one that i can shut my case n such as u can see i only deal with newegg so post some links to some decent ones that will fit in my case thanks in advance...

Solution
IMO, the Hyper 212+ is a better cooler and as such, i'll vouch for that.. It is also less noisier which is a definite plus (for me atleast).. All in all, its money well spent.. But since we are talking about your money here, i'll leave the decision to you..

ajeden420

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2011

If you can do without the bling then the CM Hyper 212 plus is the one you should go for -

www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103065

It'll keep your CPU temps in check regardless of the amount of overclock you apply on it.. If you have the cash, then you can check out the Corsair H50 and/or the Thermaltake Frio also..

ajeden420

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2011

hey what about the cm Hyper N 520 was lookin at this after the first poster said it would disrupt my airflow this one has push and pull and its a little lighter on the wallet haha

IMO, the Hyper 212+ is a better cooler and as such, i'll vouch for that.. It is also less noisier which is a definite plus (for me atleast).. All in all, its money well spent.. But since we are talking about your money here, i'll leave the decision to you..

Solution

ajeden420

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2011

yeah i have to keep it under 450 for now will be getting a new video card also during the summer probably a new hd too but im over now by 10 bucks with the one you told me thats why i wanted to know about the other i listed becuse i dont want to cheap up on my psu this time gettin the 650 watt corsair but do you think that one cm i stated on there will fit my case and let me close my side panel n such? i already know it wont disrupt my airflow because its dual fans

TRENDING THREADS