My exact used space in c: partition is less than the indicated

Solution
That is because , you have 2 or 3 other files that are there and you can't see them
1) The systems Pagefile, that is equivalent to the amount of RAM you have in the rig if not more.
2) The Hibernation File, that's nearly as much as the occupied space in the disc.
and other Boot and temp files.

And these are big files. I don't know how you came upon the figure that xyz is the exact amount of space your files occupy. But still, these few files are the ones I'm pretty sure you have not taken into consideration. It's nothing to worry about unless your C drive is a small SSD like mine. Then you need to change the drive for the Pagefile.sys and the Hibernation file too. This is pretty easily done in the Windows Settings.
That is because , you have 2 or 3 other files that are there and you can't see them
1) The systems Pagefile, that is equivalent to the amount of RAM you have in the rig if not more.
2) The Hibernation File, that's nearly as much as the occupied space in the disc.
and other Boot and temp files.

And these are big files. I don't know how you came upon the figure that xyz is the exact amount of space your files occupy. But still, these few files are the ones I'm pretty sure you have not taken into consideration. It's nothing to worry about unless your C drive is a small SSD like mine. Then you need to change the drive for the Pagefile.sys and the Hibernation file too. This is pretty easily done in the Windows Settings.

Solution