BunnyStroker

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2001
Most people that I've talked to have had pretty good luck with NewEgg.

I myself ordered all the parts for my PC except the motherboard from them last August. Everything arrived quickly and properly functioning, so that was pretty good.

You can always read through the posts at <A HREF="http://www.resellerratings.com" target="_new">reseller ratings</A>, although understand that it is not too terribly useful - only the people who really got burned tend to post their opinions on on-line vendors.

<b>ßunn¥§troker 0wn§ j00!</b>

G

Oh yeah. Practically built my entire computer from newegg.com. Very fast, shipping is more than reasonable, and newegg prices are usually some of the lowest on Pricewatch.com(love that site). I did have the chance to test out their customer service on returning an item, the K7S5A motherboard, which was just a bad batch of boards in my opinion. At any rate, I RMAed the board, and bought a new one. Much better than having to send countless emails, and spending 1 month trying to get a $100 credit return from EMSComputing.com. I can't say enough good things about Newegg. Plus their product documentation is in my opinion the best, even get customer reviews!

FatBurger

Illustrious
Newegg kicks ass. They replied to an email I sent (regarding compensation for damaged goods) within 2 hours. That's pretty amazing. Refunded $20 on my $125 Hercules GTXP because of a scratch on the top of the breakout box.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

G

Can't be anyworse than getting salmonella from a badegg can it. Oh sorry wrong end of the stick. my bad.

You are responsible for any damage the info in your post may cause to my system.

BuGaLoU

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2001
I love new egg. I do 1000$ worth of business with them every 2 months. One order they didn't ship the next day (they shipped the 2nd day after I ordered) and upgraded my shipping to 2 day (It was 3 day) to compensate the delay in shipping. Best part is I didn't even ask for this they just did it! Great Reseller!

Computer: $2000 Internet Access: $40 Registering for forums: Free A good signature: Priceless

G

In my humble opinion, newegg is incredible. I've ordered from them for a while now and never had a problem. Had a bad board which they replaced asap with no hassle. I'm very impressed with their prices, shipping and service. It's an online company that for me feels much more personal and on 90 % of their stuff they have the cheapest prices.

They also do a pretty good job of describing the product you are buying through pictures, info, and product links, which is quite helpful.

Best online store ever (comic book guy's voice)