team game sign up

Hi people,

How about doing a 5 on 5 carrier game with a rift in the west the

xstals, lizards, fascists, borg and the bots. In the east the feds, the

colonies, the empire, the rebels, the birds. Sorry privs are dead. maybe

you could use a cb list to even out the capitalship ratio for power. Well

thats about it really I just thought it would be fun to do someone drop

there opinion about this game so it can be real helpful.

the host at circus-maximus told me to
Find some players, pick a map... Let me know what mods you and the players
want, alt shiplist...etc.... and he'll set it up.

Toguro,

Hi,

"Toguro" <toguro@circus-maximus.com> wrote in
> How about doing a 5 on 5 carrier game with a rift in the west the
> xstals, lizards, fascists, borg and the bots. In the east the feds, the
> colonies, the empire, the rebels, the birds. Sorry privs are dead.
> maybe

Do you really think the second team would have a chance against the first
one? IMHO Crystals, Lizards, Borg alone is a devestating combination...

A hint: either find really reliable players (best some players that come
ready as a team) or do not play a 5vs5...

cu Thomas

He's learning :)