Acer TravelMate 8100 and where to buy

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Share
March 3, 2005 7:08:42 AM

Hello,

I am interested in the new Acer TravelMate 8100 series as i think Acer
is pretty reliable. I have the Aspire 2000 series and it's quite good.
Does anyone here have this laptop?

Also, i would like to know where to go to buy it on the net in the US.
The website, does not give any listing of places or doesn't do
shopping.

Thanks for your help
Jules
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
March 3, 2005 10:54:34 AM

Jules> Hello, I am interested in the new Acer TravelMate 8100 series
Jules> as i think Acer is pretty reliable. I have the Aspire 2000
Jules> series and it's quite good. Does anyone here have this laptop?

Jules> Also, i would like to know where to go to buy it on the net in
Jules> the US. The website, does not give any listing of places or
Jules> doesn't do shopping.

Jules> Thanks for your help Jules

I don't have one but would love to here about this laptop. Thanks

Check out any of the price comparsion web sites on the net, and you
find many US web sites selling this laptop. Even try google/froogle.

Good luck,

Alan
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
March 3, 2005 12:28:03 PM

"Jules" <kingjules@gmail.com> wrote in news:1109851722.203550.264430
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> Hello,
>
> I am interested in the new Acer TravelMate 8100 series as i think Acer
> is pretty reliable. I have the Aspire 2000 series and it's quite good.
> Does anyone here have this laptop?
>
> Also, i would like to know where to go to buy it on the net in the US.
> The website, does not give any listing of places or doesn't do
> shopping.
>
> Thanks for your help
> Jules

Check http://www.notebookforums.com in Acer General and Benchmarks
sections. Threads there contain lists of online resellers that have or
going to have it in stock. Reviews and a lot of additional info is there
too.
March 3, 2005 1:49:15 PM

great for the tip. i will take a look and let you know

Jules
!