CPChiste

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2011
Hello,

Looking to get the ASRock Z68 PROFESSIONAL GEN3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard and am wondering if any owners out there could tell me if the included SLI bridge reaches from the PCIE2 to PCIE4 slots or if its only for PCIE4 to PCIE5?Their tech support told me 2-4 but it definitely does not look like it :heink: and would rather know if i should order something like this: http://ncix.com/products/?sku=28972&vpn=SLI-12CM&manufacture=Arctic Cooling Thanks in advance!

Solution
Yes it comes with the SLI Bridge in it. But it's a rigid bridge so it will either be able to connect PCIE5& PCIE4 together (Single spaced) or then it will connect PCIE2&PCIE4 ( Double Spaced).
You would be safer if you were to order for one of those flexible ones just in case.....
Yes it comes with the SLI Bridge in it. But it's a rigid bridge so it will either be able to connect PCIE5& PCIE4 together (Single spaced) or then it will connect PCIE2&PCIE4 ( Double Spaced).
You would be safer if you were to order for one of those flexible ones just in case.....

Solution