PCI Express Frequency (Mhz)------[100]
System Memory Multiplier (SPD)---[2.00]
DRAM Timing Selectable (SPD)-----[Auto]

System Voltage Control-----------[Manual]
DDR2 OverVoltage Control---------[+0.1V]
FSB OverVoltage Control----------[+0.1V]
(G)MCH OverVoltage Control-------[+0.1V]
CPU Voltage Control--------------[1.35625V]

i tested stability (a few times) with LINX (problem size 15500, 20 loops), and prime95 (blend test, 10 loops), without any problem, temperatures max 55C.
i also ran 3D mark 11 and 3d mark vantage, without any problem.

so, i have a few issues - questions:

1. a few times, after playing a while (sometimes five, sometimes ten minutes) comp freezes and there is a buzzing loop sound. (multiple games like FIFA11, Mafia2, GTA IV).

2. in some games (Mafia 2 for example), but sometimes on desktop too, there are transparent flickering horizontal bars that seem to move toward top of the screen; they aren't so visible, but far from being invisible, mostly on grey/dark grey background. forcing vsync doesn't help.

tonight i ran FIFA11 and there were those lines, but more intensive than ever, and there was a sound like high-pitched mosquitos in speakers, and its volume was changing as splash screens were changing. i ran the game a few times, but the problem happened every time. then i forced vsync with d3d overrider, and problems disappeared.

3. specifications of my VGA say that it works on 725/1800, but after playing FIFA11 for a while, GPU-Z log says that memory clock was at 1000mHz.
January 18, 2011 6:50:47 PM

BUMP
a b B Homebuilt system
January 18, 2011 6:54:25 PM

fcz,

Try opening your case and see if something is obstructing the fan on your gpu.
Related resources
January 18, 2011 7:45:13 PM

fan works normally, temps in-game are around 60C.
a b B Homebuilt system
January 18, 2011 7:59:31 PM

Sharkoon SHA450-8P is this your psu? I have not seen any reviews but i have to question whether or not you are getting enough power to the card to fully power the ram. Beyond this it might be their is a defective card? you might try seeing if there are updated drivers.
January 19, 2011 11:58:09 AM

i don't know, here are my PSU specs.
and VGA isn't faulty, i tested it.

a b B Homebuilt system
January 19, 2011 2:30:54 PM

fcz,

At this point i would suspect there is something wrong with your gpu and rma it if it is still under warranty. I am not sure what else you can do. You could try firing up speed fan or another program and monitor your temps or run memtest and see if there is something else going on.
January 19, 2011 3:15:19 PM

well, i'm pretty sure that my gpu is totally ok. i've even tested it with OCCT gpu test (which is well known as GPU "killer"), and it turned out fine, from both stability and temperature point of view.
!