ASUS P8Z68-V-PRO motherboard..

Zalman z9+ Case with 7 fans

Cooler Master 1000W 80+ Gold

Where do i connect them? D:

More about : connect fans

a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 81 V Motherboard
December 18, 2011 7:55:14 AM

Well, you can connect 4 of those fans onto the Mobo's 2 PWR_FAN & 2 CHA_FAN headers. The three others could be connected to the PSU using a Molex converter or by getting a Fan Controller Bay and connecting them to it.
I think that case is already equipped with a fan controller.... well you can connect 2 More of those fans on that controller
So out of 7 Fans 6 can be connected, you can also Connect 1 fan to the CPU_OPT Fan connector if you are not using it for any other thing.
SO that makes all 7 fans, with 7 connections in that case with that mobo.
m
l
December 22, 2011 3:26:38 AM

alyoshka said:
Well, you can connect 4 of those fans onto the Mobo's 2 PWR_FAN & 2 CHA_FAN headers. The three others could be connected to the PSU using a Molex converter or by getting a Fan Controller Bay and connecting them to it.
I think that case is already equipped with a fan controller.... well you can connect 2 More of those fans on that controller
So out of 7 Fans 6 can be connected, you can also Connect 1 fan to the CPU_OPT Fan connector if you are not using it for any other thing.
SO that makes all 7 fans, with 7 connections in that case with that mobo.

I see thanks!

I connected my 2 top fans in the PWR FAN

Is it not going to cause any harm? ... reply pls...

What are the difference between PWR_FAN and CHA_FAN???
m
l
Related resources
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 81 V Motherboard
December 22, 2011 3:33:09 AM

No difference only the max capacities of the fans that can be attached to those headers differs. Some can be controlled and some cannot, speedwise.
m
l
December 22, 2011 3:54:20 AM

How about my PSU Fan? it seems not moving? D:

and i can't find it lol :C

If i find it where can i connect them D:
m
l
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 81 V Motherboard
December 22, 2011 4:21:31 AM

The PSU? Power Supply Unit? That would ave a fan inside it unless it's one of those passively cooled new tech things, but, if it does have a fan inside then it is connected to the PCB on the inside of the PSU, you don't need to be connecting it anywhere by yourself.

And the CPU fans/fans go onto the 2 CPU_PWR fan headers on the Mobo.
m
l
December 22, 2011 4:28:38 AM

alyoshka said:
The PSU? Power Supply Unit? That would ave a fan inside it unless it's one of those passively cooled new tech things, but, if it does have a fan inside then it is connected to the PCB on the inside of the PSU, you don't need to be connecting it anywhere by yourself.

And the CPU fans/fans go onto the 2 CPU_PWR fan headers on the Mobo.

ありがとう ` Thanks ^^

:bounce: 

Thanks for everything ^^

I've finally used all of my fans ^^ 7 fans all XD

This won't cause any harm yeah?? if that's the case super thanks again! :) 
m
l
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 81 V Motherboard
December 22, 2011 4:37:45 AM

あなたは歓迎されている
m
l
!