Keyboard... help me out?

tomate2

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2010
i got the microsoft desktop 3000 which is a keyboard and a mouse a wireless mouse that works on one receiver only...
my keyboard has this "Media Center" where i can control my music (actually just pause play stop next and previous track but it just works wonders for me) without working my way through a bunch of windows
it also comes with a mouse which got two side buttons one on the left one on the right...
the software that comes with the bundle sets the media center to default which is.... pause play blah blah blah... but doesnt specify which path key or shortcut whatever its accessing or inputting or whatever it suppose to do
it also allows me to customize most of the extra buttons and keys i got on the keyboard and mouse

question: want my mouse to skip to previous or next track... i want to make those two media center keys to be on my left and right side keys on my mouse... anyone got any idea how to do that? cant seem to find it on the net.... i was thinking about finding a shortcut of some sort which does that but cant seem to find them... want to know how my keyboard does that so that i can make my mouse do so too!

im a very lazy guy and i dont like to keep going from mouse to keyboard all the time... thats why i want to do this...
help me out tomshardware! ><

sorry if i put it on the wrong section.... i think i put it on the right on though... :D
dont know if yours is the correct answer? dont be afraid of suggesting it anyways!... i will try it out and be back to you as soon as i can :D