I got
CPU = 2500K
motherboard = asrock extreme 4
GPU = plan on getting either 6850CF, or 560
PSU = Seasonic M12II 620w bronze
case = silverstone RV02

and now I am looking for
OOD, HDD or SSD, and ram for my system.

When I checked these on newegg, I always find someone on feedback saying theirs failed whereas others saying it's impressive. I don't know which feedback to read, trust, and follow.

In terms of OOD, HDD/SSD and ram, I want reliable, quite, cheap, not defective DVD rom that can read and write.

If I am getting about 90~120GB SSD, which one is good and cheap?
If I am getting 4GB ram, which one should I get between 1333/1666 and timings?
January 17, 2011 10:50:16 AM

I just found the same SSD from ebay for $150 instead of from newegg that was selling it for 215 - 20 rebate = 195 :D 
m
l
Related resources
January 17, 2011 11:51:28 AM

I would not trust anyone to deliver any product, much less a functioning product, from E-bay....

Deals too good to be true..usually are.
m
l
January 17, 2011 1:55:30 PM

I read some of the reviews of ODD you recommended and I saw couple of people complaining how it didn't come with SATA cable. Does this mean I must go to the store and buy SATA cable if I order this? Is there any ODD that comes with the cable?

or does SATA cable the one that comes with motherboard?
m
l
January 18, 2011 2:19:14 AM

^^+1 when I checked ebay, the better lot of sellers(ones with good feedback) had posted similar or slightly higher price for that SSD,...

As for the SATA cable, it is an OEM product which means just the bare drive, so complaining that it doesnt come with SATA cable makes no sense,... And most of the mobo will come with atleast 2 SATA cables so 1 for HDD, 1 for ODD so you would need 1 more cable for SSD,... Well you can get cheap SATA cables from ebay too and these are no so critical parts so ebay is fine,...
http://cgi.ebay.com/SERIAL-ATA-SATA-RAID-DATA-7-Pin-HDD...
m
l
January 19, 2011 3:06:19 PM

gkay09 said:
^^+1 when I checked ebay, the better lot of sellers(ones with good feedback) had posted similar or slightly higher price for that SSD,...

As for the SATA cable, it is an OEM product which means just the bare drive, so complaining that it doesnt come with SATA cable makes no sense,... And most of the mobo will come with atleast 2 SATA cables so 1 for HDD, 1 for ODD so you would need 1 more cable for SSD,... Well you can get cheap SATA cables from ebay too and these are no so critical parts so ebay is fine,...
http://cgi.ebay.com/SERIAL-ATA-SATA-RAID-DATA-7-Pin-HDD...

I am not planning to use HDD so i guess I could use one for ODD and one for SSD :) 
m
l
!