ATI 5850 ingame problem

Warbear27

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2010
Hello,

I recently set up a new system, including two ATI 5850's running in crossfire. I run every game very smoothly on high settings, 1920*1200 with all settings to HIGH. (Dirt2, mafia II, bioshock 2, just cause 2, COD black ops, ) but after a usually short period of playing I get the exact same problem as described in this topic: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/274354-15-5850-display-issues-game

I havn't done any overclocking and have tried almost everything to solve the problem. Same as described in the topic above only restarting the system or playing the game on a minimized mode helps solving the issue. But only for a while, usually when I restart my system any game needs only like 15 minutes before the game randomly switches to a bugged state:
ScreenShot0003.jpg

I really don't know what to do. Should I send the cards back and hope it's a manufacture problem?
Excuses my english but I hope you guys can help me out!

CG_Gamer

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010

the first thing i would do is make sure that both cards are as far into the slot as they can go and make sure your xfire ribbons are as well, are you using 1 or two adapters?