Sign in with
Your question

Can someone tell me which one of the players has blue LED?

Tags:
  • Light
  • LED Monitor
  • Components
Last response: in Components
April 13, 2011 5:13:56 PM

After finishing build my rig, I realize my main color is black with blue LED. I am a bit dissapointed to see the green LED activity light flashing on my DVD player. I am wondering if there is a DVD or Blu Ray (prefer both of them to be writing) that has a blue LED activity light. I don't care what brand, but I like to see all of them existed.
Do you guys know which one?

It's just a personal preference.

(P.S. I like to know if there's a red LED activity light existed for a driver, too)

More about : players blue led

April 13, 2011 11:38:31 PM

I don't know the answer to your question, but I understand your perfection!

If I were in this situation and could not find a drive with the LED color I wanted, here is what I would do:

I would purchase a drive, insuring it used a colored LED with a clear/frosted window. Then I would replace the colored LED with a white one, and finally mount a small piece of colored plastic between the LED and the window.

Now I would have a drive with the correct color activity light, but I could easily change the color if I wished.
m
l
April 14, 2011 6:12:37 AM

PhilFrisbie said:
I don't know the answer to your question, but I understand your perfection!

If I were in this situation and could not find a drive with the LED color I wanted, here is what I would do:

I would purchase a drive, insuring it used a colored LED with a clear/frosted window. Then I would replace the colored LED with a white one, and finally mount a small piece of colored plastic between the LED and the window.

Now I would have a drive with the correct color activity light, but I could easily change the color if I wished.

LOL that's kind of ghetto. The other way is to operate the driver, take out the green LED and replace the blue LED.
m
l
Related resources
!