While installing swtor I encountered a C++ redistributable error

dankcik09

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2011
SWTOR%20Install%20Error.PNG

How do I go about fixing this?

c%2B%2B.PNG

These are the C++ versions I currently have installed. Would I need to uninstall the 2010 and reinstall it?

Xtreme21Z

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2011
You're breaking your NDA by posting these screenshots of the game client, you need to go to the SWTOR Game Tester forums if you have trouble installing the beta client. I'm sure the developers would like to see any error you encounter while installing their unreleased game title, your doing them a disservice by posting outside of their forums.

dankcik09

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2011

No Xtreme. Thanks for "trying hard" but its actually been lifted. And even so, having installation problems is not breaking any NDAs that I know of. Breaking NDA would mean giving out information about the game content, not an installer.

Who says I haven't already sent this error a week ago to the devs?

Facts hurt dont they http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/28944497/the-nda-for-swtor-has-been-lifted.

Go back to your cave now.

dankcik09

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2011

Interesting

Xtreme21Z

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2011

"Trying hard" to do what? I'm trying to help you out but obviously your beyond help. Facts hurt rofl dude go back to your cave, you didn't even post is in the first post how was I supposed to know. Whats even funnier about this is you really think I give a *** about you installation problems, good luck douchebag ill be enjoying my beta test while you're still trying to install it HAHAHAHA. Have fun cave dweller!

oh and by the way if you could read, you would have read :

Visit the Testing Details Page for more information on the test.
Be sure to check out the Tester Forums
" EVERYTHING associated with the test is Confidential Information."

dankcik09

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2011

NDA Lifted. Troll me harder please. Fanboi you do realize I was asking a legitimate question regarding a C++ Error. Its a valid reason to post a question to see if its my own system. Also no NDA is broken by posting an installer error.

I ask a legit question and you come into the thread guns a blazing. I dont even care about playing in the Beta. However I do care about an error with my computer .Please dont post in here anymore as your not helping. Thanks

TRENDING THREADS