New games for players @ Spacecraft-Portal.de

Greetings, worthy Planeteer!

There are a lot of games available at my web site SPACECRAFT PORTAL:
- new games
- running games with open slots (replacement needed)

"Space Wars III": ***WAITING FOR PLAYERS***
This scenario contains the following parts:
game class: VGAP3.x - REAL
host setup: rich
hconfig: standard
rconfig: n/a
ship list: standard
star map: non-standard "Universe"
host version: Host v3.22.047
PHCc version: v4.23
cplayer version: Spacelord v3.07
add-ons: Invasion, Unity, Zeus
goals: gain 50 invasion points
start date: 2005/??/??
hosting deadlines: Mo/Th at 4:00 pm GMT
rank needed for signing: Ensign or above

open race slots:
- The Klingons
- The Orions
- The Tholians
- The Old Empire
- The Cylons
- The Rebels

"Desaster Area II": ***RUNNING***
This scenario contains the following parts:
game class: VGAP3.x - REAL
host setup: rich
hconfig: standard
rconfig: n/a
ship list: standard
star map: non-standard "Circle Clusters"
host version: Host v3.22.047
PHCc version: v4.23
cplayer version: Spacelord v3.07
add-ons: ExploreMap, Starbase+
goals: most ship tonnage after 100 turns
start date: 2005/07/18
hosting deadlines: Mo/Th at 4:00 pm GMT
rank needed for signing: Ensign or above

open race slots:
- The Lizards
- The Birdmen
- The Empire

"All standard III": ***RUNNING***
This scenario contains the following parts:
game class: VGAP3.x - REAL
host setup: normal
hconfig: standard
rconfig: n/a
ship list: standard
star map: standard "Echo Cluster"
host version: Host v3.22.047
PHCc version: v4.23
cplayer version: Spacelord v3.07
add-ons: n/a
goals: highest score after 100 turns
start date: 2005/06/09
hosting deadlines: Mo/Th at 4:00 pm GMT
rank needed for signing: Ensign or above

open race slots:
- The Fascists
- The Empire

"Team Wars I": ***REPLACEMENT NEEDED!!!***
This scenario contains the following parts:
game class: VGAP3.x - REAL - TEAM game!!!
host setup: rich
hconfig: standard
rconfig: n/a
ship list: standard
star map: standard map with 500 planets
host version: PHost v3.2.3.4k
PHCc version: v4.23
cplayer version: n/a
add-ons: n/a
goals: gain 10 invasion points as team
start date: 2004/08/12 (just breaked at the moment - turn #66)
hosting deadlines: Mo/Th at 4:00 pm GMT
rank needed for signing: Ensign or above

open race slots:
- The Privateers #3
- The Lizards #3

Greetings from Erik!

at web => http://www.spacecraft-portal.de
1 answer Last reply
More about games players spacecraft portal
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    Greetings, worthy Planeteer!

    There are some games at "Spacecraft-Portal" waiting for more
    players or replacements. So just take a look. You can join the
    games via the web site link below.

    "Space Wars III": ***WAITING FOR PLAYERS***
    open race slots:
    - The Klingons
    - The Orions
    - The Old Empire
    - The Cylons

    "Desaster Area II": ***RUNNING***
    open race slots:
    - The Birdmen
    - The Empire

    "All standard III": ***RUNNING***
    open race slots:
    - The Birdmen
    - The Fascists
    - The Empire

    "Team Wars I": ***REPLACEMENT NEEDED!!!***
    open race slots:
    - The Privateers #3
    - The Lizards #3

    Greetings from Erik!