Sign in with
Your question

P8P67 pro v3.1 Bios will not update

Last response: in Motherboards
December 21, 2011 2:01:03 AM

So i got this new board the ASUS P8P67 Pro V3.1 and i'm trying to update tot he lastest bios version and it will not let me no matter what i do i tried the Asus EZ flash utility in the bios and it will not work i also tried the Bupdater that Asus provides to flash bios manually with DOS and i am still not able to flash it my bios version is 0105 i'm trying to update to 2103 can anyone help? Does 0105 Mean thats i'm on the latest version?

Update: found the bios update to 2001 on a nother website and was able to update to it but i still can not get the 2103 through i think the downloads on the asus website may be corrupt.

More about : p8p67 pro bios update

a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 435 V Motherboard
December 21, 2011 5:45:15 PM

You may need to disable some bios setttings before flashing, such as "boot block" or "virus protection". You can also disable windows firewall.
December 21, 2011 6:20:58 PM

yeah but i dont use virus protection and this is a fresh instal of windows im actually starting to think that the bios downloads on the Asus website might be corrupt
January 20, 2012 11:51:26 PM

bowner08 said:
yeah but i dont use virus protection and this is a fresh instal of windows im actually starting to think that the bios downloads on the Asus website might be corrupt

I'm having exactly this same problem on the same MB. Did you ever find a solution?
!