Help with Flagship

This is a forwarded message for another host. I am unfamiliar with PHcc...
so can someone help who does?

===============================

Im running a ver 3 game with Flagship.exe The setup worked ok and
every one has there flagships. However, its not runing every turn,
this is from my flagship.txt in the game dir.

Capture The Flag Ship Scenario 3.202
FLAGSHIP log file

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NoDate NoTime v3.202
TURN: 0000
SETUP: Victor Recv. = 50%
Max Range From
Home Planet = 300
Player 1 = ID 223 HomeID = 239
Player 2 = ID 394 HomeID = 403
Player 3 = ID 4 HomeID = 131
Player 4 = ID 53 HomeID = 149
Player 5 = ID 422 HomeID = 79
Player 6 = ID 479 HomeID = 240
Player 7 = ID 413 HomeID = 236
Player 8 = ID 179 HomeID = 45
Player 9 = ID 122 HomeID = 356
Player 10 = ID 466 HomeID = 300
Player 11 = ID 218 HomeID = 242

See still on turn 000. Some help pls? any one had thi9s happen
before?

What about the following line in Auxhost2:

%PathToExe%\%ExeName% . /run

To help him more, I should know what his setup looks like in the PHCc addon
module
Did he place flagship.exe in the game folder?

Greets Matthias
High Command