My Hp Pavilion Laptop wont boot! I could pay even 100$

MamoriNoTenshi

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2011
Ok guys here's the deal. I bought a HP Pavilion dv4-1428dx Entertainment Notebook PC. Awesome machine tho. I started to play COD 4 with it BUT after a few months it started to throw color stripes in the screen and then the screen like flashed and then is white and all that colors it was really weird :eek: . Then one day i stopped playing games for the safety of my baby! But one day it turned off while surfing and it wont turn on again NEVER!!! Warranty is no longer avaliable because the laptop died like a few days after the warranty expired.

7 months has past since the computed died and in this 7 months ive tried to fix it but like just a poor work. Now im trying to fix it THIS NIGHT. I told to my whole family that the computer will be alife in the morning. Got like 7 hours till morning lol. Help me out guys!!! Ive repaired EVERYTHING in my house. Even the PlayStation 2 or my cellphone (Had to bring it from software dead with a couple of cables, a motorola motherboard and a cup of coffee)

Ive already checked the RAM, the CPU (Bought another one and still is dead the laptop), everything.

Heard something about isolating idunno what. Help me ill do everything!!! The computer wont boot at all not even bios.

I will pay by western union or paypal if someone gives me an answer. Even 100$ if my computer is working today.