Machines of Yore

ok, I've been looking everywhere online, but now I admit defeat.
Using PHCc, how do u setup Machines of Yore?
I'm sure I use to know, and have been using every possible combination I know
of, but nothing seems to work.

Anyone know a solution!
hopefully this group is still used, pretty dead lately. I figure everybody has
moved to V4.

-Larenic

I am not familiar with PHcc... but we have some hosts over at the Yahoo
Hosting group who may help... try it..

Ed

I believe he did... "nothing seems to work" sounds like *nothing* is working
;)

Ed

On 4 Aug 2005 18:43:14 +0200, Heiko Schlenker <hschlen@gmx.de> wrote:

>* Larenic <larenic@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Anyone know a solution!
>
>Well, it would be helpful if you say *what* is not working. ;-)
>Hint: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
>
>Regards, Heiko

lol it made sense to me. (until I reread it) But, it does look I could be a
little more specific. I'm trying to add MoY as an addon in PHCc, under the
Addon section of PHCc, I can't figure out what commands to put in the aux*
lines. and which aux lines should be used.

So I tried to install it manually to a separate vga host folder (completely
separate from phcc) in order for it to create its own commands to the aux file.
But, when I try to install it, there is an error when copying the myconfig file
and the installation just stops. I'm running planets for the first time with
WinXP, so I know alot of the files I use to have in my Autoexec.bat file are not
being loaded. (however, I don't know if that is a problem or not)

OFF TOPIC: when loading a race to view in my kfviewer, I select on the race
then a few lines appear saying its looking for battles then it goes straight
back to the dos screen, I try loading the cwsdpmi file but it crashes saying it
is not a valid win32 file. I'm guessing this is a XP issue. Is there a win32
version of this file available somewhere? <- this has just occurred, so, no I
have not tried to resolve it by searching on the web yet, just thought I would
ask here first.

-Larenic

* Larenic <larenic@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't figure out what commands to put in the aux*
> lines. and which aux lines should be used.

MOY.DOC says:
| MoY is designed to use auxhost1.ini and auxbc.ini

I think this should work:

auxhost1.ini:
drive:\path\to\moy.exe drive:\path\to\GameDirectory 1

auxbc.ini:
drive:\path\to\moy.exe drive:\path\to\GameDirectory 2

Regards, Heiko

Thanks that did it, I thought that line in the doc was only for Phost. I should
've figured it out.!! :)

On 5 Aug 2005 01:15:26 +0200, Heiko Schlenker <hschlen@gmx.de> wrote:

>* Larenic <larenic@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I can't figure out what commands to put in the aux*
>> lines. and which aux lines should be used.
>
>MOY.DOC says:
>| MoY is designed to use auxhost1.ini and auxbc.ini
>
>I think this should work:
>
>auxhost1.ini:
>drive:\path\to\moy.exe drive:\path\to\GameDirectory 1
>
>auxbc.ini:
>drive:\path\to\moy.exe drive:\path\to\GameDirectory 2
>
>Regards, Heiko

-Larenic