Gonna need a Tech Genius to figure this problem out. Please help lol!

chaosgs

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2006
Specs: 1055t, 4x2GB rip jaws, 5850 (have 2 and in attempt to crossfire them, with no luck), antec 850 watts, 1 m4 ssd 2 hdd, 2 mobos msi 870a and gigabyte 990fxa

Question! What could cause a computer to freeze/not respond than crash and not post OR not find the SSD?

To eliminate possibilities here is some facts.

1. This happened randomly when nothing was changed.
2. Fresh install of windows
3. Computer has been re-wired 3 times with 2 different mobo's
4. Psu was stress tested with burn in Application
5. This problem is random but usually within 15-45 minutes of power on
6. Each stick of ram has been tested individually with orthos and prime95
7. SSD has the OS on it
8. PROGRAMS are not downloading very well, and firefox crashes a WHOLE lot.

Can the graphics card do this? When I installed the new 5850 to crossfire, the graphics driver acts like it wants to crash/freeze the computer than recovers with a message. I cant seem to get crossfire to activate on it, crossfire bridge is on correctly.

I personally thought it was the mobo thats why I bought and wasted $170 on a new one. Now Im leaning on SSD. But when I use utilities it says my drive is 100% and will last for another 8 years (this drive is in ahci mode)

PLEASE HELP! Im sick and am spending my whole weekend attempting to fix this crap!

chaosgs

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2006
So all my programs open just stopped responding. Firefox, origin which was Dling BF3, and my computer.

Cursor worked but couldnt open anything than it blue screened.

Edit: In the process of swapping the old mobo out to return it. Gonna install the os on an old slow HDD.

While im gone anything I can do to make 100% sure its the ssd or ram?

chaosgs

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2006
Not having my SSD sucks HARD! Seeing if my errors replicate with this old fashioned HDD.

I feel like when I RMA either the ram or SSD they will never think its broken. Because the errors are so random.

chaosgs

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2006
WTF my reply disappeared.

Any way no time no see. Been 2-3 years? We sure been here awhile.

Downloads got screwed up and made it more clear on the culprit. Im 99% certain its the SSD now.

GOD I MISS MY SSD! MY INSTANT LOADING OF PROGRAMS!

TRENDING THREADS