Specs: 1055t, 4x2GB rip jaws, 5850 (have 2 and in attempt to crossfire them, with no luck), antec 850 watts, 1 m4 ssd 2 hdd, 2 mobos msi 870a and gigabyte 990fxa
Question! What could cause a computer to freeze/not respond than crash and not post OR not find the SSD?
To eliminate possibilities here is some facts.
1. This happened randomly when nothing was changed.
2. Fresh install of windows
3. Computer has been re-wired 3 times with 2 different mobo's
4. Psu was stress tested with burn in Application
5. This problem is random but usually within 15-45 minutes of power on
6. Each stick of ram has been tested individually with orthos and prime95
7. SSD has the OS on it
8. PROGRAMS are not downloading very well, and firefox crashes a WHOLE lot.
Can the graphics card do this? When I installed the new 5850 to crossfire, the graphics driver acts like it wants to crash/freeze the computer than recovers with a message. I cant seem to get crossfire to activate on it, crossfire bridge is on correctly.
I personally thought it was the mobo thats why I bought and wasted $170 on a new one. Now Im leaning on SSD. But when I use utilities it says my drive is 100% and will last for another 8 years (this drive is in ahci mode)
PLEASE HELP! Im sick and am spending my whole weekend attempting to fix this crap!