Motherboard died on me

Wabbit_87

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2011
ASUS pz68 pro, i came to this forums 1 month ago, asking for help, the issue i had was that my rig will get a blue screen whenever i play games, most people told me to get a new Memory so i did then things started to get worse , the motherboard started to light up all its LED error lights, and the Memory LED light will just stay flashing, no matter if i pressed to automatic "read my memory" switch, the mobo doesnt read my memory now, and when it does my BIOS interface freezes, i cant even make it to windows, i took out my GPU and used the onboard Gpu but nothing changes, so now i tried new memory, and removed my gpu, and it seems things got worse, i used to make it to windows without crashing, and now i crash on my Mobo Bios interface, like 15 secconds after i start my rig,

so is my mobo bad?

Wabbit_87

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2011
i have a problem now, while i was removing my mobo from my case to return it, i accidentally pressed to hard on the memory white caps, u know the little white caps that adjust the memory, yeah now one its loose, i have this mobo for over 4 weeks, and is my warranty voided now bcause o this cap?

system specs, gtx 580, psu croasis 850x, i5 2500k 8 gb ddr3 1600

also, i read that my mobo has been discontinued and alot of people had errors with the memory slots, the mobo don't read the memory.

Well, if one is loose, you should be able to pop it back on. I took one off (my dad actually) and it popped right back on. Just don't tell them that happened, and if they ask, just say it happened while you were taking it out to return it.

TRENDING THREADS