• Nvidia
  • Asus
  • World Of Warcraft
  • Graphics
  • Games
  • Battlefield
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 20, 2010 6:19:12 PM

Okay, so i can play battlefield bad company 2 on full graphics setting in a 30 man match and not get a single bit of graphics drop at all. but when im playing World of Warcraft on full graphics settings sometimes my graphics will drop to like 20 when im either in a big city. or im in the outlands or something and go to turn around. why is this?

my pc:
asus 470gtx
amd phenom ii quad 3.0ghz black edition.
8 gigs of ddr2 kingston hyperx 1066mhz

More about : diff games asus 470gtx

a b Î Nvidia
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b Ý World of Warcraft
November 20, 2010 6:29:45 PM

Many people are experiencing low fps problems with WoW,(sometimes its the server's problems or there is something wrong with the internet connection).
m
l
a c 84 Î Nvidia
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b Ý World of Warcraft
November 20, 2010 6:38:08 PM

In side big city's, most notably, Daralan, everyone experiences a big drop in FPS. It's related to population and a lot of polygons (drawing elements).

I've also experienced a few odd locations that caused lag myself. Some have gone away with driver updates, others have not. Some lag spikes seem to occur when I cross certain locations. Likely due to loading info. I believe some of these locations are because you move from one server (computer on their end) to another.
m
l
Related resources
November 20, 2010 6:57:41 PM

ah, ty for both of your help. yeah. in big cities it will drop to like 25-35 at lowest. but like flying around in north rend loading big crap. going straight in across im good. but when i turn it hits like a spike drops to like 6 then shoots back up to likr 50-60.
m
l
a b Î Nvidia
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b Ý World of Warcraft
November 21, 2010 1:46:08 PM

Is V-sync enabled ?
m
l
!