Case with USB 3.0 using internal header

clintonkeenan

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2010
Hey guys
I have been searching Google and the forums for a while for a case that has USB 3.0 on the front panel, with an internal header. I don't want to have to have the cable routed through the back to connect to a USB 3.0 port on the I/O shield, ie the Antec 902 V3 and NZXT H2. I have found the CM Storm Enforcer, but I am not sure when it will be released in New Zealand, and was wondering is there any other cases with the internal header for USB 3.0, or should I just wait for the Enforcer to release? My price range is limited, so it has to be under $140 USD.
Thanks

Solution
Sorry, I was supposed to post a comment here but the image I tried to upload as a example didn't succeed..

Why not buy a front panel USB 3.0 header? It's cheaper than a new case, Here's a picture I took of my case, I finally managed to get the picture online..

Example (my own case):

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
Sorry, I was supposed to post a comment here but the image I tried to upload as a example didn't succeed..

Why not buy a front panel USB 3.0 header? It's cheaper than a new case, Here's a picture I took of my case, I finally managed to get the picture online..

Example (my own case):

Solution

onetaker

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2011
Tt Level 10 GT has the internal USB 3.0 headers. Just got mine, so I can definitely confirm it. Their website doesn't show, but I know one when I see one. :) It's one helluva case!

clintonkeenan

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2010

Not the cheapest, but thanks for the reply!

clintonkeenan

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2010

I am building a new system, so I am already buying a new case. If I can't wait for the Enforcer to come out, I will surely take your suggestion into consideration! Also, if no other answers come out, you get best answer. Thanks!