It has an integrated g33 chipset that is insufficient
I want to upgrade the videocard to something a little better
Can you guys recommend me some low-profile, low watt video cards under$90-100 dollars?
There is a 56k modem inside and if you remove it you can put a new graphics card in.
The problem with your current graphics card is that fact that you have a 250 generic *crappy* PSU and the card needs atleast 300
oh i read somewhere it needs 90w, is this false?
and also what would be the consequence if i removed my modem? i have no idea what it looks like, but I have one seperate that has phone etc connected but im not sure if its the same
* Post in ALL CAPS or use excessive punctuation!!!
* Share personal information, like your email address. Identify theft is real.
* Bump posts, claim "first!"
* Hijack a topic. Stick to the original conversation.
* Ask for help pirating, cracking passwords, or bypassing copyright protection