Game automatically taking screenshots - bug??

Gidday, just recently, the last two days when playing IWD- TOTL I noticed
the game doing some pausing/stuttering and today when I left it on pause I
was told my drive on which IWD is installed is out of memory. I was sure
there was at least 1GB of memory left but when I checked was only less tham
100KB.

it seems the culprit is the ScrnShot folder within IWD - it contains 1.85GB
of screenshots that all seem to have been taken in the last two days and
alot of them look like multiple shots of the same screen.

i tried deleting the ScrnShot folder, but when I restarted IWD it just
starting taking screenshots again and the folder is back. May need to
reinstall?

Has anybody else come across this - is it a bug (sure isn't normal)? What is
the key to take screenshots??

any help would be appreciated
cheers
Nutman
3 answers Last reply
More about game automatically taking screenshots
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    > Has anybody else come across this - is it a bug (sure isn't normal)? What
    is
    > the key to take screenshots??

    Check your game settings.
    Most likely you've mapped the screenshot key to something you press quite
    often.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    Gidday,

    as I understand you use the print screen to take shots and i don't think the
    screenshot key is able to be changed

    cheers
    Nutman

    "KC Wong" <my@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > > Has anybody else come across this - is it a bug (sure isn't normal)?
    What
    > is
    > > the key to take screenshots??
    >
    > Check your game settings.
    > Most likely you've mapped the screenshot key to something you press quite
    > often.

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 19:54:33 +1200, "NUTMAN" <nlsing@paradise.net.nz> wrote:

    >Gidday,
    >
    >as I understand you use the print screen to take shots and i don't think the
    >screenshot key is able to be changed

    Your keyboard may be stuffed, then. Get a new one from somewhere, and see
    if that fixes the problem.

    --
    Hong Ooi | "My hate of d02 know no limit"
    hong@zipworld.com.au | -- asw, on rpg.net

Games Memory Video Games