Fascist Raceplus D3 Thorn

Hi,
Does anyone know what happens if two D3 Thorns set the fcode to BAC and
transfer 1 fuel (40 supplies) to the same (enemy ship), which has a
crew of 900.
Multiplier is set to 4 (so 4 times 150 makes only 600 but 2 times 600
is enough to kill all 900 crewmembers).
Is this action cumulative or would only 1 ship be able to preform this
task?

Thank you Paul,

I will built a lot of these D3 Thorns to be able to take over even the
big carriers.

Bye.

That last time I played with that add-on, it was a cumulative effect. 5
D3s would be able to capture a cube, for example.

ciao
paul