Toshiba Tecra A2 opinions

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
March 6, 2005 2:53:49 PM

I'm thinking about buying the Toshiba Tecra A2-S119. Has somebody in the
group any experience with it ? I'm especially concerned about
portability. I don't want a subnotebook, because I find the screen too
small for my aging eyes. But at the same time I don't want something
that will break my back...
Thank you,
Adil Vaz

More about : toshiba tecra opinions

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
March 6, 2005 7:37:14 PM

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 11:53:49 -0300, Adil Vaz <adilvaz@matrix.com.br>
wrote:

>I'm thinking about buying the Toshiba Tecra A2-S119. Has somebody in the
>group any experience with it ? I'm especially concerned about
>portability. I don't want a subnotebook, because I find the screen too
>small for my aging eyes. But at the same time I don't want something
>that will break my back...
>Thank you,
>Adil Vaz

Just my opinion ... the A2 seems kinda big. I miss the old form
factor of the Tecra 9000 series. It wasn't too small, nor was it too
big. It's a shame it's gone.

A few years ago the A2 wouldn't have bothered me. Today it does ...
gettin' old I guess.
!