Setting the paranormal bit in JPEG/EXIF files

Last response: in Digital Camera
January 28, 2005 4:44:13 PM

I've finally figured out what's up with all those loonies who post here
with flying saucers and snow in Los Angeles: they've been inadvertantly
setting the paranormal bit in their photos.

That's supposed to be PANORAMA, guys! Sheesh.
January 29, 2005 1:07:05 AM

"Phil Stripling" <phil_stripling@cieux.zzn.com> wrote in message
> I've finally figured out what's up with all those loonies who post here
> with flying saucers and snow in Los Angeles: they've been inadvertantly
> setting the paranormal bit in their photos.

I knew you were going to post that.