AMD 760G ATI Hybrid Graphics

I just bought a computer with the ATI Readon 760G chipset (3000HD). I was wondering what the options were for a graphics card to get the Hybrid Graphics working? Also, which one would be the best? And what exactly does the Hybrid Graphics do? Will it be a noticeable difference? My last machine was running a basic GeForce 9400 GT. Finally, should I use the 9400 GT till I get the proper Readon card, will it be better than the on-board graphics? Sorry for all the questions. I looked online but couldn't find any concise info. Thanks for your assistance.
3 answers Last reply
More about 760g hybrid graphics
  1. The 9400gt is almost twice faster than the 760g. Use the card for now. Also, the hybrid graphics is not a good option. Adding a 3450 will enable it to work in CF with 3000. The CF performance is not very good. Get a good amd 6000 graphic card when you have the money. As of now, 9400gt is your best bet.
  2. wrazor said:
    The 9400gt is almost twice faster than the 760g. Use the card for now. Also, the hybrid graphics is not a good option. Adding a 3450 will enable it to work in CF with 3000. The CF performance is not very good. Get a good amd 6000 graphic card when you have the money. As of now, 9400gt is your best bet.

thanks for the advice
  3. Don't forget to check if your PSU supports the GPU you will be buying.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Graphics ATI