The Cooler Master HAF-X 942 is the biggest case I can think of. You can store double what you mentioned in there, and still have space for a small house party. It's so huge, it comes fitted with small wheels, as the case alone weighs 17kg+.
Dude, this case is big. Trust me, you will literally fit two of those motherboards in the case, it is beyond massive. It's probably the biggest case on the market.
The 5.25" bays are easily converted to 3.5" bays with a few brackets that are available for purchase, although I don't really have the will to go search Newegg for them now.
You can fit ANY graphics card in there. My case is MUCH smaller than that case and I can fit the biggest cards on the market in there. If you get the HAF-X 942, you'll really have space for anything, trust me. I mean, it has a 230mm fan at the front, which should tell you something about the size.
Or how about one of these, i do hope budget is not an issue tho ?
Silverstone Temjin TJ11-W Full Monster Tower Gaming Case - Black [SST-TJ11B-W]
In 2005, SilverStone created the Temjin TJ07, a tower chassis that was built ahead of its time with unprecedented unibody construction and compartmentalized layout for near limitless liquid cooling configuration. Then in 2006, the Temjin TJ09 was released with beautiful classic styling and advanced see-through air duct designed for cooling generations of powerful graphics cards that was yet to be released. In 2008, SilverStone broke convention and created the first retail computer chassis to implement 90 degree motherboard mounting with the RAVEN RV01, a new design that set benchmarks for balancing air cooling performance and quietness.
Not content to rest on its past achievements, SilverStone engineers aim to set yet another benchmark with the Temjin TJ11 for 2011 and beyond. The TJ11 possess all the greatest features from past SilverStone flagships products along with new designs such as the Air Penetrator fans, making it a superb chassis for cooling and low noise.In addition, there are plenty of ergonomic touches such as quick access filters, hot-swappable hard drive bays, removable motherboard tray, CPU back plate cutout, and optimized cable routing paths to enable easy maintenance/upgrade for always running as efficiently as possible.
For hardcore enthusiasts, the beautifully crafted all aluminum TJ11 is a pleasure to work with as the entire chassis is free of rivets so everything can be taken apart. It also has a bigger lower compartment than the TJ07 to house the largest radiator available such as Hardware Labs Black Ice® SR1 560 (4 x 140mm).
The potential and the flexibility of TJ11 are truly unrivaled. It can be used to build a top of the line gaming PC with its 1000W+ cooling capability on air, build an impressive storage server with its plethora of drive bay options, or build an amazing piece of technology artwork with liquid cooling.
- Compartmentalized layout from Temjin TJ07
- See-through air duct from Temjin TJ09
- 90 degree motherboard mounting from RAVEN RV01
- Includes two Air Penetrator AP181 fans to aid stack cooling
- Room for fitting powerful water cooling equipment
- Motherboard back plate opening behind CPU area for quick cooler assembly
- Support 11” wide ATX motherboard
- Dual power supply support
- Extra large venting area for 10th expansion slot
- Rivet free construction for maximum serviceability and modding
- All aluminum construction with anodized sand-blasted finish
- 9 x 5.25" Drive Bays
- 6 x 3.5" Hot Swap Drive Bays
- 3 x 2.5" Drive Bays
- Side Cooling: 2 x 180mm AP181 fan,700/1200rpm 18/34dBA
- Top Cooling: 1 x 120mm exhaust fan, 900rpm, 18dBA
- Bottom Cooling: 2 x 120mm AP121 intake fan, 1200rpm 19dBA
- Expansion Slots: 10
- Front I/O Ports: USB3.0 x 2 / USB2.0 x 2 / Audio x 2
- Fits Graphics Cards up to 12.4"
- Dimensions: 224 mm (W) x 642 mm (H) x 657 mm (D)
Manufacturer: Silverstone Tech. Fan Bays: 3 x 120mm
2 x 180mm
Edition: Temjin Fans Included: 3 x 120mm
2 x 180mm
Form Factor: ATX
Material: Aluminium Dimensions: 224 x 642 x 657 (WxHxD mm)
Front Panel: 1 x Line Out
1 x Mic In
2 x USB 2.0
2 x USB 3.0
PSU : Weight: 17.4 Kg (Approx)
Drive Bays: 3 x 2.5" Internal
6 x 3.5" Internal
9 x 5.25" External