Zeus Sphere bug?

paladin

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2004

I'm playing in a game using Zeus with the Sphere option turned on. I
just ran into a situation that may be a bug and wondering if anyone
else has come across it.

I had a ship going from the SW Quadrant to the NE of the map (1093/1004
to 930/928) Sphere coords at the destination should have been 2930/2928
but in THost my poor ship is sitting in the Ether at 930/928. (BR4 with
Gravatronic drive)

Transitions from north to south and east to west seem to work but
cutting across a corner seems to be a problem. Has anyone else come
across this? Unable to find the version # but the executables are dated
11/10/2004.

Thanks for your help!
Paladin

Hi Paladin,

Please tell your host to send me the Logfiles of this turn...

I can remember this error.. but thought i had fixed them. I will look into
the code tomorrow.

Harry

"Paladin" <parsifal300@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I'm playing in a game using Zeus with the Sphere option turned on. I
> just ran into a situation that may be a bug and wondering if anyone
> else has come across it.
>
> I had a ship going from the SW Quadrant to the NE of the map (1093/1004
> to 930/928) Sphere coords at the destination should have been 2930/2928
> but in THost my poor ship is sitting in the Ether at 930/928. (BR4 with
> Gravatronic drive)
>
> Transitions from north to south and east to west seem to work but
> cutting across a corner seems to be a problem. Has anyone else come
> across this? Unable to find the version # but the executables are dated
> 11/10/2004.
>
> Thanks for your help!
> Paladin

Hi again,

> I can remember this error.. but thought i had fixed them. I will look into
> the code tomorrow.

Found the bug... or more true, the pice of code.. 4 lines, which i forget to
copy as i fixed the bug in Z-Sphere a while ago.

You find the new Version here: http://www.rebels-hq.de/files/zeus_z.zip

Sorry and thanks for the bug report.

Harry