Play online

Hi I am interested in playing online but don't know how to go about it. I
have a fast broadband connection.Please can anyone help.

Colin Brown <cbrown10@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi I am interested in playing online but don't know how to go about it. I
> have a fast broadband connection.Please can anyone help.

Until recently I was in your position.
I haven't played BG online but am playing America's Army.
The easiest way to go about it other than being shown in person is to
go to a forum associated with the game and read then ask questions.
Read the manual of course and ask if you're not clear on anything.
I went to my local ISP games forum and was up and running very quickly.

--
Regards, Bob