Solved

Ps shuts off while playing games

Hello, I recently biuld my computer and I have installed the games FEAR 2, Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Crysis. While playing these games after about 10-15 min sometimes 2mins my pc shuts off I have to sometimes take the plug out and reconnect it then the system will restart my temps seem fine. I really need some help guys I changed the cpu fan and I have 4 fans runing in the tower and it seems to not work please help.

System
Cpu. amd x6 1075t
Mother. GA-785gm-us2h
Graphics.EVGA gforce 460 1igb sc
power. Diablotek 750w
memory 8gb supertalent2
hd 2 Hitachi 1TB & western D 500gb
Cdrom.Nero light scribe 24x
tower NZXT mid tower
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about shuts playing games
  1. jaclavell said:
    Hello, I recently biuld my computer and I have installed the games FEAR 2, Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Crysis. While playing these games after about 10-15 min sometimes 2mins my pc shuts off I have to sometimes take the plug out and reconnect it then the system will restart my temps seem fine. I really need some help guys I changed the cpu fan and I have 4 fans runing in the tower and it seems to not work please help.

System
    Cpu. amd x6 1075t
    Mother. GA-785gm-us2h
    Graphics.EVGA gforce 460 1igb sc
    power. Diablotek 750w
    memory 8gb supertalent2
    hd 2 Hitachi 1TB & western D 500gb
    Cdrom.Nero light scribe 24x
    tower NZXT mid tower

I've not come across that PSU brand, and your work-around also suggests an issue with the PSU. Can you try replacing the PSU and seeing what happens?
  2. How much wats do you recommend
  3. The wattage looks fine for your build. Best to try another PSU to see if it's the issue and, if so, then replace with a known brand like Seasonic, XFX or Corsair.
  4. I was thinking about goin with the Corsair - Gaming Series 600-Watt ATX CPU Power Supply they have it at best buy I can go pick it up now is 600wats good
  5. Best answer
    You won't want to go lower than that, but it should be fine. Check the following link out if you want to make sure - it's a wattage calculator for your system.

http://extreme.outervision.com/psucalculatorlite.jsp]
  6. Thank you very much
  7. Best answer selected by jaclavell.
Ask a new question

Read More

Games Components