I searched for this issue all over the internet(well, google searches, you know it.) And I found nothing that can end my bothering. So, again, I have come to the place where I think, will get it.
So here are the questions.
1. Is the turbo boost technology is chipset dependant? can you please specify me which then..
2. Am I correct with the following knowledge>
LGA 2011 > X79 Chipset > supports 3XXXX series of i
LGA 1155> 4 chipsets > 2nd generation processor support.
LGA 1156>previous generation processor
3.And, does P67 and z68 have full usb 3 support?
please, let me know about this guys, as I am about to build a system of my own.
1. Turbo boost is cpu dependent. For 2nd gen core i cpus, only i5 and i7 have turbo. And turbo will work on any of the chipsets with the correct socket.
2. The new core i cpus are 3000, there are lga1155 IB that are coming out that are 3000 also. So you need to pay attention to socket. LGA1155 has 7 chipsets (not including xeon 1155 chipsets) and does not support all 2nd gen core i cpus. The current LGA2011 is also 2nd gen core i. LGA 1156 and 1336 are 1st gen core i.
3. P67 and z68 do not support usb3 natively, it is an addon.
I would suggest you post in the systems-new build section to get help picking parts.