Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Hd 5770

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
November 24, 2010 12:04:39 PM

Hello, what do you think about this card?
http://www.pixmania.com/es/es/6259055/art/asus/radeon-h...

More about : 5770

a b U Graphics card
November 24, 2010 1:06:25 PM

its asus oen of the best if not the best brand and 5770 are a great mid range card, should be able to push almost any game out now in mediumhigh settings depending on resolution and assuming the rest of the system its going into is fair-decent
a c 226 U Graphics card
November 24, 2010 1:08:08 PM

Not a bad card. Asus generally makes good products and this appears to be one of them. The real issue for you to make a solid recommendation is:

What resolution do you plan to game at with this card?
What games are you playing?
What are the specs for your current system?

The HD5770 is a good, middle of the road, GPU, but it can't max out a lot of games out there at high resolutions (=> 1920x1080). You would need to step up to the HD58XX or HD68XX class of GPUs for that level of performance.

Good luck!
Related resources
December 1, 2010 11:11:30 PM

COLGeek said:
Not a bad card. Asus generally makes good products and this appears to be one of them. The real issue for you to make a solid recommendation is:

What resolution do you plan to game at with this card?
What games are you playing?
What are the specs for your current system?

The HD5770 is a good, middle of the road, GPU, but it can't max out a lot of games out there at high resolutions (=> 1920x1080). You would need to step up to the HD58XX or HD68XX class of GPUs for that level of performance.

Good luck!




What about this one?
http://www.electro10.es/product_info.php/products_id/95...

My P.C. is this:
BLACK BOX ST TACENS PRIOR S / F
CPU INTEL E5400 2.7 GHz CD SK77
ASUS INTEL CORE2 P5G41C PL-EP MLX
500 GB HD MASTER SYSTEM SA
MEM 2 X 2 GB DDR3 1333 Kingston (4GB)
POWER SUPPLY 500 WT 12
LG E2250V
WINDOWS 7 32B

I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY THE GAME FOR EXAMPLE 2 WORLDS 2.
THANKS.
a c 226 U Graphics card
December 2, 2010 12:56:23 AM

mrcooperson said:
What about this one?
http://www.electro10.es/product_info.php/products_id/95...

My P.C. is this:
BLACK BOX ST TACENS PRIOR S / F
CPU INTEL E5400 2.7 GHz CD SK77
ASUS INTEL CORE2 P5G41C PL-EP MLX
500 GB HD MASTER SYSTEM SA
MEM 2 X 2 GB DDR3 1333 Kingston (4GB)
POWER SUPPLY 500 WT 12
LG E2250V
WINDOWS 7 32B

I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY THE GAME FOR EXAMPLE 2 WORLDS 2.
THANKS.

Also a very good card.
a b U Graphics card
December 2, 2010 1:12:02 AM

sapphire does good cards too, and the 6850 defiantly beats the 5770 , plus with that cooler you blow the hot air out of the case instead of just recirculating it with most cards
December 2, 2010 4:35:00 AM

well I know for a fact that the Asus one runs cool, mine is still running at 34-36C on idle and goes to 48-50C gaming, I play COD4MW maxed at 1920x1080 and get a good 55-60FPS and left 4 dead 90-100FPS. I like the solid copper core as it distributes heat well. PS my buddy's 5770 Sapphire Vapor-x run 46-48C on idle and up to 70C gaming and makes a hell of a lot more noise then mine.
December 2, 2010 8:11:47 PM

jyjjy said:
Looking around on the sites you linked this card is probably your best choice for the money;
http://www.pixmania.com/es/es/6920500/art/pny/geforce-g...
The (non-SE) GTX 460 1gb and HD6850 are basically equal in performance.



But with that card would have to change my power supply?, A friend has it and had to change because he was small, also bought a mini hdmi cable and did not want to spend too much money.
Thanks
a c 376 U Graphics card
December 2, 2010 8:56:20 PM

What is the brand and model of your current power supply? A GTX 460 should be ok on a 500w if it is of at least average quality.
a b U Graphics card
December 2, 2010 9:42:05 PM

g00fysmiley said:
sapphire does good cards too, and the 6850 defiantly beats the 5770 , plus with that cooler you blow the hot air out of the case instead of just recirculating it with most cards



^+1 :) 
a c 376 U Graphics card
December 10, 2010 5:14:50 AM

The Gigabyte card is fine but we would still need to know more about the power supply to tell you if it is sufficient for a GTX 460. Tell us the brand and model which should be on a chart on the side of the PSU when you open your computers case. The PSU is the part the power cord plugs into if you don't know.
!