Closed Solved

5770-5750-power-requirements-posted

Hello,
i want to run HIS HD5750 unfortunately HIS hasn't mentioned Amp requirement. They have mention 450w power supply.Please recommend
power supply await your reply

Specs

Core 2 duo E4500 2.2Ghz
1 HP DVD RW
1 ASUS DROM
Intel DG41RQ mobo

1 segate 80GB sata HDD
1 WD Cavier 320 GB Sata HDD

4 * 1GB Corsair XMS 2 But only 2* 1GB used now.
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 5770 5750 power requirements posted
  1. Best answer
    buy coolmaster extremepower plus 500 watt psu. it will be enough for ur his 5750
  2. I run a HIS 5770 Turbo on an Antec 430-watt power supply with a Phenom II x6 1090T no problem. The +12V Amps are more important that the total watts on a power supply. Mine has a total of 33A on the +12V rails, which is plenty for a 5770 or even a 6850.
  3. coolermaster 500 watts has 36 amp on two 12 v rails.
  4. Thank you all of you for immediately reply . Both the supplies are available here Cooler master and Antec. i will take any one .

@ DigvijaySingh bro are u from india ? how much warranty period they are offering for cooler master. because here is pakistan they are offering 3 months. But i have seen the website say 2 yr .
  5. nemesis1986 said:
    Thank you all of you for immediately reply . Both the supplies are available here Cooler master and Antec. i will take any one .

@ DigvijaySingh bro are u from india ? how much warranty period they are offering for cooler master. because here is pakistan they are offering 3 months. But i have seen the website say 2 yr .

Yup, It is two years. Don't worry u buy it. Its a very good SMPS.
  6. @ Digvijaysingh

I Bought CM460 last year and was running 4850 .. and the PSU stopped working after 8 months . As warranty was of 3 months so it was expired and i was unable to RMA it . But Website mentioned 2 years. That why i was asking you how much warranty you people are getting there 2 yrs or not .
  7. nemesis1986 said:
    @ Digvijaysingh

I Bought CM460 last year and was running 4850 .. and the PSU stopped working after 8 months . As warranty was of 3 months so it was expired and i was unable to RMA it . But Website mentioned 2 years. That why i was asking you how much warranty you people are getting there 2 yrs or not .

I checked with the dealer today. warrenty is three years on coolermaster 500 watt.
  8. Best answer selected by nemesis1986.
  9. @ DigvijaySingh

Thanx for provding valuable info that means if in india they are providing 3yrs then definately pakistani sellers are eating warranty .
  10. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Power Supplies Graphics