If you really must build a new rig, here are a few suggestions based on your list:
- at least downgrade the mobo to a UD4 or UD5
- get a 120mm HSF, like the CM Hyper 212+
- get a solid ~850W PSU (XFX, Seasonic, Corsair HX series, etc)
- replace that WD with a Samsung F3; while the WD uses the SATA 3 interface, it doesn't exceed SATA 2 speeds afaik
- get a better keyboard (the Saitek Cyborg V5 is more or less a renamed Saitek Eclipse, which once sold for $20)
this will need a completely different set of components to make this a half-decent build right now you have a lot of weird choices, I will choose a decent set if you can explain to me why you need to upgrade at the resolution of that monitor a single 570 would be overkill.