So that is what I have for now. My questions are as follows.
1. Do I have enough power for those cards?
2. Is this case as good with air flow as the HAF-X?
3. How many blue LED fans do I need to order along with this case and how many does it hold?
4. Do I need to replace the 200mm fans or are they suitable?
5. Do I have enough air flow for SLI on the cards? I will never go with water cooling as I have no idea how to hook any of that stuff up.
6. Is the CPU cooler good enough for the processor?
7. I need one open PCI slot along with the duel SLI cards. I believe I still have an open PLI slot with the MOBO I have chosen but I would like a double check on this one. I need the open PCI slot for my PCI nic card. Yes it is a PCI card and not a PCI-E card.
Thank you and I am sorry for all of the questions. I just want to make sure I have enough room, power, air flow to keep the heat away,.
Also in case you need what oter parts are going to be going with this set up it is as follows
Logitech G9X Mouse
Logitech G11 keyboard
Cyber Snipa Tracer glowing blue mousepad (acrylic glass)
I-Inc 28' monitor
Seagate Barracuda 500gb HDD
Windows 7 home x64
Air Flow, check
You have enough fans, you should be fine, so check
Fans should be fine
The very bottom PCI slot should be open, also one PCI-X 1.0 slots should be open.
The only problem I see, is 1366 coolers dont work with LGA 1155, I would go water cooling with this one (the CPU only). With water cooling you could hit like 6 GHz. Either that, go to Newegg and look for LGA 1155 coolers or LGA 1155 mounting brackets.