Help me find sword

Hi!

I remember there was a 'super sword' only available through console in BG,
but can't remember if it was 1 or 2 or how to get it. Now I want to show it
to a friend just for fun and wonder if someone can help me out? (It dishes
out thousands of hp in damage)

Best Wishes
Thomas

Thomas Andersson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I remember there was a 'super sword' only available through console in BG,
> but can't remember if it was 1 or 2 or how to get it. Now I want to show it
> to a friend just for fun and wonder if someone can help me out? (It dishes
> out thousands of hp in damage)

BG2. Add the line:

Debug Mode=1

to baldur.ini , then start the game, press CTRL-Space to pull up the
console, and type, inside the console.
CLUAConsole:CreateItem("killsw01")

Kish wrote:

>> I remember there was a 'super sword' only available through console
>> in BG, but can't remember if it was 1 or 2 or how to get it. Now I
>> want to show it to a friend just for fun and wonder if someone can
>> help me out? (It dishes out thousands of hp in damage)
>
> BG2. Add the line:
>
> Debug Mode=1
>
> to baldur.ini , then start the game, press CTRL-Space to pull up the
> console, and type, inside the console.
> CLUAConsole:CreateItem("killsw01")

A, super! thanks.