Sign in with
Your question

Best gaming pc

Last response: in CPUs
April 21, 2011 7:42:36 AM

hi,
my name is harry & i live in INDIA
i want to get the best configuration for a gaming pc which i can get it here.
i would prefer an intel processor instead of AMD.
i'm really confused which intel processor & motherboard & nvidia(no ATI RADEON) graphics card should i go for!!
it wud b great if someone could help me with a good gaming pc configuration which will keep me busy when i'm at home.
please help!!!

More about : gaming

April 21, 2011 8:07:04 AM

harrynash87 said:
hi,
i'm really confused which intel processor & motherboard & nvidia(no ATI RADEON) graphics card should i go for!!
it wud b great if someone could help me with a good gaming pc configuration which will keep me busy when i'm at home.
please help!!!

hello harrynash87,
first i wanted to know why do you want an intel processor over AMD? And the configuration you were asking for, what is your budget like? What kinds of games do you play?
m
l
April 21, 2011 3:24:04 PM

hey!i also live in india,go with the amd dude,they are cheap and give decent price per performance for their products.

if you are on a budget this config would be good,

CPU-Amd athalon ii x4 640 - Rs5000
GFX-radeon hd 5770 1024mb-Rs 7500
MOTHERBOARD-GIGABYTE GA-880GM-D2H AM3 AMD 880G-3900

CHOOSE A 4 GB DDR3 KIT.
2X2 GB FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE. THEY ARE QUITE CHEAP 2500 RS ONLY
GOOD LUCK
m
l
a b à CPUs
April 21, 2011 3:33:08 PM

harrynash87 said:
hi,
please help!!!

Please tell us of the Indian market and please tell us of the budget you would prefer.The best bang for the buck is currently i5 2500k but unfortunately I am studying in China the price of i5 2500k is 100USD more expensive then the i5 2300..I think its just too expensive.
m
l
!